Thursday, September 4, 2014

ME

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me, and those of you who do know me, well know me! I obviously am in the same English class as you are, but I am going to take this time to actually talk about myself because it’s not something that I do very often at all. For starters, I am really interesting in drawing, movies, cartoons, stories and animation, because I love the stories that all of these mediums tell. I want to be able to tell awesome stories and wow an audience and interest them. I don’t really care about the money you make off of the job, rather how much you can have in a job; because it’d really be great if you could be working at a job you love while simultaneously getting paid. Outside of that, I just enjoy helping people out to the best of my ability because some people just need it. I knew I kind of needed someone to cheer me up some days (of course that never happened), so I just try to do what I can. Also, I really like a wide variety of things just so I can enjoy everything and get along with everyone. Things I really don’t like include sexist jokes and people who are hurtful and don’t really seem to care (ex: people who say: “Can’t you take a joke?” when they’ve made a joke that really wasn’t funny to anybody at all.). I guess I try to keep up with the world today so that I can be informed and so I do not get misinformed by other sources that don’t tell the whole truth. I try to enjoy my life as much as I can, and I’m kind of hoping for me to get the job I’ve always wanted in the future. That’s all I have to say for now, hopefully I didn’t bore anybody who’s reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment